Our Faux Silk Drapery Panels with banding is perfect for those who love the look of silk, but require the durability of 100% polyester. Similar to our Silk Drapery panels, our Faux Silk with banding adds great depth and sophistication to your room. Available in 20 colors, these Faux Silk Drapery Panels with banding are perfect for any living room, dining room or master bedroom.
Each drapery panel is customizable to your needs from the color, the number of panels, pleat style to the lining and banding color.
All drapery panels made-to-order, on-site, with tender love and care.
*Product image shows our Faux Silk drapes with banding with a top-pinch pleat, in color ‘White’ with ‘Black’ banding paired with gold drapery hardware.
For a guide on how to order your drapery panels, please click on the “How to Order” tab above. Should you have any questions or require assistance in ordering, please refer to our contact page.
Also, check out our Instagram page to see some beautiful pairings of our drapery panels and drapery hardware.
To order samples, please click here.
How to clean custom window treatments
We recommend professional window treatment cleaning or dry cleaning for all of our custom draperies or window treatments.
We offer a professional measuring service within the Greater Toronto Area if you’re not comfortable measuring your windows. Please refer to our contact page to get in touch.
Child safety is critical to us. Our products are manufactured per the Government of Canada’s Window Coverings Regulations and Window covering safety guidelines.
We advise all customers to follow these necessary window safety precautions:
- Always keep cords out of reach.
- Never place cribs, beds, and playpens near a window where a child could reach a cord.
- Do not place any piece of furniture that a child can climb, near a window.
- Attach tension devices with corded window coverings securely to the wall so children can’t place the cord around their neck.
- Install a cleat or tie-down device high on the wall and use it to keep cords out of reach.
- Do not tie knots in cords. Immediately untie any knots that form.
- Remove any devices that form dangling loops, whether at the bottom, middle, or top of the cords.
- Corded window coverings can become a greater risk if they are not correctly installed. We always recommend professional installation.