Our Lagos Silk Drapery Panels are perfect for those who love the look of silk but require the durability of 100% polyester. Available in 20 colours, these Lagos Silk Drapery Panels are perfect for any living room, dining room or master bedroom.
Handmade in Toronto, each drapery panel is customizable to your needs, from the colour, the number of panels, pleat style and lining.
*Product image shows our Lagos Silk drapes with a ripple fold pleat in the colour ‘White’ paired with a chrome channel rod.
For a guide on ordering your drapery panels, please click on the “How to Order” tab above.
In need of some inspiration? Browse our Instagram page to see our latest projects and custom drapery panels. Please refer to our contact page if you have any questions or require assistance placing an order.
To order samples, please click here.
How to clean custom window treatments
We recommend professional window treatment cleaning or dry cleaning for all of our custom draperies or window treatments.
We offer a professional measuring service within the Greater Toronto Area if you’re uncomfortable measuring your windows. Please refer to our contact page to get in touch.
Child safety is critical to us. Our products are manufactured per the Government of Canada’s Window Coverings Regulations and Window covering safety guidelines.
We advise all customers to follow these necessary window safety precautions:
- Always keep cords out of reach.
- Never place cribs, beds, and playpens near a window where a child could reach a cord.
- Do not place any piece of furniture that a child can climb near a window.
- Attach tension devices with corded window coverings securely to the wall so children can’t place the cord around their neck.
- Install a cleat or tie-down device high on the wall and use it to keep cords out of reach.
- Do not tie knots in cords. Immediately untie any knots that form.
- Remove any devices that form dangling loops, whether at the bottom, middle, or top of the cords.
- Corded window coverings can become a more significant risk if they are not correctly installed. We always recommend professional installation.