Malibu Linen Drapery Panels
$28.00 / sq. ft.
- Available in 21 airy colors
- Customizable to your needs from the dimensions, colour, number of panels, pleat style and lining.
- Handmade in Toronto, Canada
Elevate your space with our exquisite Malibu Linen Drapery Panels. Available in 21 stunning colors, these panels effortlessly blend style and functionality. Crafted with precision, each panel is meticulously handmade in Toronto. A premium blend of 95% polyester and 5% linen for ensures durability and a luxurious feel.
Unleash your creativity and tailor every detail to your liking. Our customizable drapery panels offer a range of options, from selecting the perfect color to deciding the number of panels, pleat style, and lining. Whether you prefer a contemporary look or a timeless elegance, these panels complement any interior design theme.
Experience the unmatched quality and timeless beauty of our Malibu Linen Drapery Panels. Upgrade your space today and transform it into a haven of style and sophistication.
How to Order
- Colour: Begin by selecting a fabric colour. Should you need a sample, please click the “Samples” tab above to order a sample.
- Panels: Next, select if you would like the amount of coverage to be from a single panel (piece) or two panels.
- Pleat: Pleat style is next and one of the essential steps that will determine the style of your drapery panels. Should you require assistance in selecting a pleat style, please refer to our pleat guide here.
- Lining: When selecting a lining, consider your space and the purpose you wish your panels to serve. If you would like your drapery panels to be lightweight, please choose cotton lining. Select dimout lining to block some sunlight. And to block out the majority of light (suitable for bedrooms), please select blackout lining.
- Measurement: The last step is to measure your window(s). Please follow our guide here. Should you require more assistance with measuring, please refer to our contact page to get in touch with us. Once you have your measurements and know the amount of coverage you need, please enter it in our price calculator. Enter the width and length of coverage you require to generate a cost.
To order samples, please click here.
95% Polyester | 5% Linen
How to clean custom window treatments
We recommend professional window treatment cleaning or dry cleaning for all of our custom draperies or window treatments.
We offer a professional measuring service within the Greater Toronto Area if you’re uncomfortable measuring your windows. Please refer to our contact page to get in touch.
- The colour of fabrics may differ from computer/phone/tablet screen to in-person.
- Please order a sample to have a better idea of the colour fabric you will receive. Ordered products will not directly match samples because of the variance in dye lots from fabric bolt to bolt.
- Fabrics with natural fibre content such as linen, cotton, wool, flax or hemp are prone to variances in dye lots.
- Natural fibres react to your room’s humidity and tend to shrink or stretch as the seasons change.
- Natural fibres such as linen have lines/flecks or other natural characteristics, which are not flaws but a trait of natural fibres.
- Linen has reduced elasticity and does not spring back readily, thus wrinkling and creasing easily.
- Cotton can be ironed but not steamed. Steaming cotton fabrics can cause shrinkage.
- Silks naturally have slubs, shading, uneven construction and other inconsistencies. These are not defects but rather the natural beauty of the fabric.
- Blinds with blackout lining will have pinholes where the light will slightly shine through when there is daylight against the back of the roman blind. This is normal and from where hardware rings are sewn.