Malibu Linen drapery panels with banding, available in 21 airy colours, are a beautiful way to frame a window and provide any room with a softer dimension. Our banding is approximately 6″ thick and placed on the leading edge of the drapery panels.
Each drapery panel is customizable to your needs from the colour, the number of panels, pleat style, lining to the banding colour.
All Malibu Linen drapery panels are made-to-order on-site in our workroom from the finest materials.
*Product image shows our Malibu Linen drapes with banding with a ripple fold pleat, in colour ‘White’ with ‘Grey’ banding paired with a brushed nickel channel rod.
For a guide on ordering your drapery panels, please click on the “How to Order” tab above.
For questions or assistance with ordering, please contact us.
Visit our Instagram page to see some beautiful pairings of our drapery panels and drapery hardware.
To order samples, please click here.
How to clean custom window treatments
We recommend professional window treatment cleaning or dry cleaning for all of our custom draperies or window treatments.
We offer a professional measuring service within the Greater Toronto Area if you’re not comfortable measuring your windows. Please refer to our contact page to get in touch.
Child safety is critical to us. Our products are manufactured per the Government of Canada’s Window Coverings Regulations and Window covering safety guidelines.
We advise all customers to follow these necessary window safety precautions:
- Always keep cords out of reach.
- Never place cribs, beds, and playpens near a window where a child could reach a cord.
- Do not place any piece of furniture that a child can climb, near a window.
- Attach tension devices with corded window coverings securely to the wall so children can’t place the cord around their neck.
- Install a cleat or tie-down device high on the wall and use it to keep cords out of reach.
- Do not tie knots in cords. Immediately untie any knots that form.
- Remove any devices that form dangling loops, whether at the bottom, middle, or top of the cords.
- Corded window coverings can become a greater risk if they are not correctly installed. We always recommend professional installation.