Structured and smooth, our Sheer Voile drapery panels provide gorgeous light-filtering and privacy. Available in 15 different colors.
Each Sheer Voile Drapery panel is customizable to your needs from the color, the number of panels, pleat style to the lining.
All drapery panels made-to-order, on-site, with tender love and care.
*Product image features our Sheer Voile in color ‘Grey’ with a ripple fold pleat. Design by TJ Design, Photography by Emma McIntryre.
For a guide on how to order your drapery panels, please click on the “How to Order” tab above. Should you have any questions or require assistance in ordering, please refer to our contact page.
Also, check out our Instagram page to see some beautiful pairings of our drapery panels and drapery hardware.
To order samples, please click here.
How to clean custom window treatments
We recommend professional window treatment cleaning or dry cleaning for all of our custom draperies or window treatments.
We offer a professional measuring service within the Greater Toronto Area if you’re not comfortable measuring your windows. Please refer to our contact page to get in touch.
Child safety is critical to us. Our products are manufactured per the Government of Canada’s Window Coverings Regulations and Window covering safety guidelines.
We advise all customers to follow these necessary window safety precautions:
- Always keep cords out of reach.
- Never place cribs, beds, and playpens near a window where a child could reach a cord.
- Do not place any piece of furniture that a child can climb, near a window.
- Attach tension devices with corded window coverings securely to the wall so children can’t place the cord around their neck.
- Install a cleat or tie-down device high on the wall and use it to keep cords out of reach.
- Do not tie knots in cords. Immediately untie any knots that form.
- Remove any devices that form dangling loops, whether at the bottom, middle, or top of the cords.
- Corded window coverings can become a greater risk if they are not correctly installed. We always recommend professional installation.