Available in 20 different colours, our 100% linen SOHO Linen fabric is a timeless classic, suitable for any room or style.
This fabric is perfect for draperies, Roman blinds, cushions, and accessories.
In need of some inspiration? Browse our Instagram page to see our latest projects. Please refer to our contact page if you have any questions or require assistance placing an order.
*Please Select a Colour of SOHO Linen you would like to order a sample of.
To order samples, please click here.
How to clean custom window treatments
We recommend professional window treatment cleaning or dry cleaning for all of our custom draperies or window treatments.
We offer a professional measuring service within the Greater Toronto Area if you’re not comfortable measuring your windows. Please contact us at 416.696.8030 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
If your blind is an inside mount blind, you will require at least 1″ of depth inside your casing.
Child safety is critical to us. Our products are manufactured per the Government of Canada’s Window Coverings Regulations and Window covering safety guidelines.
We advise all customers to follow these necessary window safety precautions:
- Always keep cords out of reach.
- Never place cribs, beds, and playpens near a window where a child could reach a cord.
- Do not place any piece of furniture that a child can climb, near a window.
- Attach tension devices with corded window coverings securely to the wall so children can’t place the cord around their neck.
- Install a cleat or tie-down device high on the wall and use it to keep cords out of reach.
- Do not tie knots in cords. Immediately untie any knots that form.
- Remove any devices that form dangling loops, whether at the bottom, middle, or top of the cords.
- Corded window coverings can become a greater risk if they are not correctly installed. We always recommend professional installation.