Our 100% SOHO Linen roman blinds are a timeless classic, suitable for any space to coordinate easily with your home’s decor. The SOHO Linen roman shades are available in a classic palette of 20 fashionable colors.
Each roman blind is customizable in color, lining, cord position, mounting position, and measurements.
All roman blinds are custom-made-to-order under our strict standards at our Toronto, Canada showroom.
*Product image features our SOHO Linen shade inside-mounted in color ‘Navy’.
For a guide on how to order your own roman blinds, please click on the “How to Order” tab above. Should you have any questions or require assistance in ordering, please refer to our contact page.
Also, be sure to check out our Instagram page to see some of our latest projects.
To order samples, please click here.
How to clean custom window treatments
We recommend professional window treatment cleaning or dry cleaning for all of our custom draperies or window treatments.
We offer a professional measuring service within the Greater Toronto Area if you’re not comfortable measuring your windows. Please refer to our contact page to get in touch.
If your blind is an inside mount blind, you will require at least 1″ of depth inside your casing.
Child safety is critical to us. Our products are manufactured per the Government of Canada’s Window Coverings Regulations and Window covering safety guidelines.
We advise all customers to follow these necessary window safety precautions:
- Always keep cords out of reach.
- Never place cribs, beds, and playpens near a window where a child could reach a cord.
- Do not place any piece of furniture that a child can climb, near a window.
- Attach tension devices with corded window coverings securely to the wall so children can’t place the cord around their neck.
- Install a cleat or tie-down device high on the wall and use it to keep cords out of reach.
- Do not tie knots in cords. Immediately untie any knots that form.
- Remove any devices that form dangling loops, whether at the bottom, middle, or top of the cords.
- Corded window coverings can become a greater risk if they are not correctly installed. We always recommend professional installation.