The drapes you’ve been looking for are here! The Tuscany drapery panels provide both a contemporary and structured look and are available in 15 gorgeous colours.
Each Tuscany drapery panel is customizable to your needs, from the colour, the number of panels, pleat style to the lining.
All drapery panels are made-to-order on-site in our workroom from the finest materials.
*Product image shows our Tuscany drapes with a ripple fold pleat in colour ‘Greige’ paired with a brushed nickel channel rod.
For a guide on ordering your drapery panels, please click on the “How to Order” tab above.
For questions or assistance with ordering, please get in touch with us.
Visit our Instagram page to see some beautiful pairings of our drapery panels and drapery hardware.
To order samples, please click here.
90% Polyester | 10% Cotton
How to clean custom window treatments
We recommend professional window treatment cleaning or dry cleaning for all of our custom draperies or window treatments.
We offer a professional measuring service within the Greater Toronto Area if you’re uncomfortable measuring your windows. Please refer to our contact page to get in touch.
Child safety is critical to us. Our products are manufactured per the Government of Canada’s Window Coverings Regulations and Window covering safety guidelines.
We advise all customers to follow these necessary window safety precautions:
- Always keep cords out of reach.
- Never place cribs, beds, and playpens near a window where a child could reach a cord.
- Do not place any piece of furniture that a child can climb near a window.
- Attach tension devices with corded window coverings securely to the wall so children can’t place the cord around their neck.
- Install a cleat or tie-down device high on the wall and use it to keep cords out of reach.
- Do not tie knots in cords. Immediately untie any knots that form.
- Remove any devices that form dangling loops, whether at the bottom, middle, or top of the cords.
- Corded window coverings can become a more significant risk if they are not correctly installed. We always recommend professional installation.